[ANN] Valentina 4.5 RELEASE. 64-bit VSERVER, and more ...

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Mon Feb 15 07:35:11 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan,

I have installed the vserver _embedded_x64 on Mac, and it is showing as a 32bit program in activity monitor, and in the connection information within VStudio.  Am I missing something or is this really still a 32bit executable?

Also my license expired on 2-14-2010, will I be able to use this 4.5 release, or just the executables compiled on 2-14?

Thanks!

Jason