WarningMode

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Thu Feb 11 02:36:36 CST 2010

We're updating an old REALBasic project which started out as with Valentina 1.x. We're now having trouble with disabling the warnings files (WarningMode). Is WarningMode turned off/on per db or per app?

The only documentation I find is in Valentina Engine Properties, and it mentions just db.SqlExecute( "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" ). Is this the only way in REALBasic, or is there a API way, too?

Best,
Christer