VCursor.Database crashes

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 10:05:45 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan,

if I knew this myself....

As far as I remember I may have seen this once or twice and thought it
a one time glitch during development when the database is abused a
bit. But I may have on the other hand mistaken the frequent debugger
crashes with this problem. The crashes with this problem don't occur
every time. Some of the code is old and some is new.

Am 31.01.2010 um 21:53 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> For me is not clear history of this issue.
>
> So you are using 4.3 long time, and how you have come to this?
>
> * you have try to use Vcursor.database property first time?
> * or this is old code and suddenly it have stoped to work?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.