Vstudio for Linux uploaded

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Mon Dec 20 11:33:21 CST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 09:22 +0200, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> On 12/19/10 12:44 AM, "Warren Samples" <warren at warrensweb.us> wrote:
>
> Hi Warren,
>
> > On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 21:01 +0200, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> We have upload 3 archives of vstudio for linux.
>
> > Hi Ruslan,
> >
> > I'm really excited about this, but it gives the warning about being able
> > to use it for only 10 minutes without a license.
>
> So first of all -- IT WORKS FOR YOU?
>
> Great! :-)
>
> > Are there demo licenses available?
> > Looking down the road, will those of us who have an actual
> > license for another platform be able to replace it with one for Linux,
> > since this wasn't an available option in the past? Yes, I know about the
> > perpetually free "beta license", but I'd be interested in doing this :D
>
> I think we have not yet work on Vstudio serials for linux side.
>
> Good point... Now it is time.
>
> It can take few days, because we need update also our store on web site to
> generate new serials.
>
> Then yes, I think we will provide some replacements for linux-fans.
>
> For now please test Vstudio Linux as good as possible :)

Hi Ruslan,

The interface is really polished and beautiful here and functions
smoothly and quickly. I had some inconsistent crashes changing field
type yesterday, but haven't had any today. I can't decide if this is
good :D No crashes is good of course, but if there's something wrong,
it's not easy to figure it out! The Data Editor does seem to crash it
every time it's used, though.

Best,

Warren