WIN and Linux archives 4.8 was re-uploaded 18 Dec Saturday

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Dec 19 01:49:24 CST 2010

Hi All,

1)

On Linux Ivan have improve our install scripts
To not put into archives any links.

Problem from links is that if unpack archive in some way then links become
original files. And we get duplicates of dlls.

Now this issue fixed, and any way of uncompress will give same result.

2)

Fabian have found wrong dependencies in VSERVER to opensll dlls.

When we have switched to Visual 2010, we have meet big problem with openSSL
project, it still not ported to 2010

Ivan did nice hacking to link them as static library. So this DLLs not
present in 4.8 any more.

But it seems we have not rebuilt ACE on our build computer.
Yesterday we did, and now new WIN archives present on FTP.

IF YOU did HAVE any problems on WIN side with 4.8,
Please try newer archives.