Vstudio for Linux uploaded

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Sat Dec 18 16:44:34 CST 2010

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 21:01 +0200, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have upload 3 archives of vstudio for linux.
>
> http://www.valentina-db.com/download/
>
>     vstudio-4.8.i386.deb
>     vstudio-4.8.i386.rpm
>     vstudio-4.8.i386.run  -- self running archive
>

> You need to choose only ONE OF these three.
> Up to you.
>

> This is our first attempt to deploy Vstudio Linux,
> So please test it carefully.
>
> We have test it on clean
>     Ubuntu 8.04, Ubuntu 10.04, Fedora 14

Hi Ruslan,

I'm really excited about this, but it gives the warning about being able
to use it for only 10 minutes without a license. Are there demo licenses
available? Looking down the road, will those of us who have an actual
license for another platform be able to replace it with one for Linux,
since this wasn't an available option in the past? Yes, I know about the
perpetually free "beta license", but I'd be interested in doing this :D

Sincerely,

Warren