Hard crash with new beta

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 01:15:50 CST 2010

Hi Ruslan,

now this is odd. I downloaded the latest beta again, but it made no difference. I have restructured the code a bit and now I DON'T get a crash

  if theCursor = nil then
    if theDatabase.Size = 0 then break 'for testing
    theCursor = theDatabase.SqlSelect("select RecID, * from message" , EVCursorLocation.kServerSide, EVLockType.kNoLocks, EVCursorDirection.kRandom)
  end if

(This resets the existing cursor instead of creating a new one.)

Sometimes I see that the database has size 0, sometimes it has the normal size. The debugger now shows me size, last rec id etc as normal. But theCursor.RecordCount gives me 0.

Can a cursor loose the connection to it's database? Trying the original code today doesn't crash and gives the correct result.

Sigh... I need to harass some other bugs today.

On 11.12.2010, at 18:57, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> __cxa_pure_virtual
>
> This means two  cases
>
> A) you have MIX of dlls from different Valentina versions.
>
> B) that was our bad build, not all dlls was recompiled.
> But our script trash all build folders before start new build.
>

> So I tend to think about mix of dlls on your computer.
> Please try trash existed folders and install again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.