Bug 5125 is NOT fixed

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Dec 5 07:34:31 CST 2010

Hi William,

what do you mean? In a standard file open dialog on a Mac there is no path to paste. An absolute path works when opening a database and a file open dialog gives the error message below.

On 05.12.2010, at 14:26, william humphrey wrote:

> Did you try pasting the path to the file along with the name in the dialog? That works for the Vstudio clone database dialog.
>
> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> after downloading and installing the latest beta of V4RB and the latest beta of RealStudio I find that the bug with opening a Valentina database via the open dialog is not fixed. I still get the same error message: File "뿿" does not exist. (I hope the lovely chinese character shows up in the mailing list.) Can you please check and reopen the Mantis case?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.