Cloning question reposted

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Dec 2 14:52:26 CST 2010

Thanks Ruslan

I still think I am right. I want Vstudio to work in such a way that anyone
can just do stuff without having to be an expert. When you choose clone a
database it should ask the name and where you want it. It should make a new
one if necessary and it should have an error message if you choose a name
already taken and full of data. It shouldn't take a user a couple hours and
an overnight thought process to figure it out.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com