Cloning question reposted

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Dec 2 06:07:52 CST 2010

OK - when I have time I am posting this to Mantis. The menu command in
Vstudio for "clone a database" needs lots of work. You cannot clone a
database without first making a database to copy the clone to. And then you
have to make a path to that database and paste it into the window for
"clone" operation. This is not how our Vstudio should work!

So ignore that zipped file I sent you as I finally successfully cloned it
and fixed it.

Interestingly the new database, after cloning, is 38.7 mb while the old
damaged one was 40.9 mb. I hope that doesn't mean that I've lost some
records.

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com