Installing the drivers for V4REV fails on Mac

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Apr 28 01:54:46 CDT 2010

On 27/4/10 1:55 PM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> executing the „INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4REV_v3“ script installs the vcomponents
> folder in my app, but not the db driver in my externals.
> This happens since I am trying to build the newest version of my App – “from
> now to then” without having changed anything in my process.
> I have also installed the Valentina ADK (v4rev_3_mac.dmg) new, without any
> change.
> What is going on here?
> Any idea, what to check for is highly appreciated.

Hi Tiemo,

* INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4REV_v3 copies only vcomponents folder.

    it not answers for db drivers inside of your standalone APP
    its REV should copy externals and db drivers.
    You must specify them in the BUILD dialog of prefs.

* make sure that
    HOME/My Documents/My Revolution/Externals/ .txt

Contains references to Valentina external and db driver.
Read Valentina wiki for details.

If info do not present here, this means you have forget do SECOND
installation step of V4REV:
    run install.rev

Details are in WIKI / V4REV / Manual / Install