Downloads V4RB Mac and Win 27 Febr

Leo Van den Brande leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl
Thu Apr 8 05:54:40 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

> On 4/5/10 10:37 AM, "Leo Van den Brande" <leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> Actually, the dlls were in the second screen shot in the document I
>> sent. But
>> never mind, they were not correct anyway.
>> With the vcomponents_win_vc, obtained after installation of
>> v4rb_4_win.exe (27
>> febr 2010) on Windows XP and replacing the individual files and
>> folders, and
>> using the plugin from v4rb_4_mac_ub.dmg (27 febr 2010) for building
>> the
>> programs on Mac again, both the Mac and Windows builds run well now!
>
> Leo,
>
> I have not catch.
>
> You have use V4RB plugin from 4.5.1 27 Feb
> But vcomponents folder 4.6b10
>
> ???
>

> Why plugin not from 4.6b10 also?

I wanted to download 4.6b8 as you had advised, but in the meantime (4
and 5 april) these had been removed from the list of betas. So I used
the 'Index of downloads" . These were all of 27 febr.
The aim was anyhow to have plugin and vcomponents both for Mac and Win
of the same date. That worked well.

I have now downloaded 4.6b10 and will test them when I get back home
next week.

Thanks,

Leo