accentued caraacter V4MD 4.3 / D11.5

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Mon Apr 5 16:47:52 CDT 2010

Ruslan,

V4MAD have always a problem when a path to database is for example "Mon disque:mon application:base de donn_é_es:"

I cannot open database.

I cannot say to my users "the Valentina's guys are lazy, I can not do anything !"

What do you do ???
You know this problem since several months and I've passed the C code to patch your xtra (I confirm this code work with my other xtra).

All my customer are french or canadian for the moment and spanish, german etc. in a few weeks... and on mac, this problem is very standard.

Are you willing to compensate me every time I lose a customer?

br
Christian