Problems with deployment for Windows of Val 4.5.1.

Leo Van den Brande leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl
Mon Apr 5 02:37:48 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

>>> BTW, I did send you off-list screen shots, not of 'Program Files',
>>> but
>>> of 'C:\Program Files\TBF', which is the folder the application is
>>> in.
>>
>> Aha, really, but then please note
>>
>> A) you have show NOT all items. Present scroll bar.
>>
>> B) I see only folders fodler fodlers here...
>>
>>    and where Is vcomponents items in THIS folder ???
>>
>> I do not see here e.g.
>>
>>    vresources
>
> Aha, I see on picture vresources at bottom...
>
> Probably DLLs are hidden
>
> Still I want to see dates of your dlls.

Actually, the dlls were in the second screen shot in the document I
sent. But never mind, they were not correct anyway.
With the vcomponents_win_vc, obtained after installation of
v4rb_4_win.exe (27 febr 2010) on Windows XP and replacing the
individual files and folders, and using the plugin from
v4rb_4_mac_ub.dmg (27 febr 2010) for building the programs on Mac
again, both the Mac and Windows builds run well now!

Perhaps you may consider, in the section 'Deployment of V4RB Windows
Application' of the documentation, to name the folder
'vcomponents_win_vc' rather than  'vcomponents'. It had me confused.

Thanks for your kind help!

Leo