Problems with deployment for Windows of Val 4.5.1.

Leo Van den Brande leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl
Thu Apr 1 06:39:42 CDT 2010

Hi Ruslan,

Unfortunately, version 4.6b8 did not resolve the problem.
I tested it with Windows XP on a separate computer and get the same
strange message that the 'vshared_release_x86.dll' is not found.
BTW, I did send you off-list screen shots, not of 'Program Files', but
of 'C:\Program Files\TBF', which is the folder the application is in.

In order to find out if the problem is on my side, can you indicate a
version that certainly ran smoothly on Windows XP in your hands and I
will test that in my project,

Kind regards,

Leo

Leo Van den Brande