Opening a Valentina DB that does NOT have a .vdb extention

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 25 02:54:10 CDT 2009

Cool.  You guys rock!

http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vkernel:d
atabase:custom_extensions&s[]=setextensions

db = new VDatabase()
db.SetExtensions(".mvdb", ".mdat", ".mblb", ".mind" )
db.Create( "MyDatabase" )

Looks like this is for code only as I can't seem to find how to do it in
vStudio.

Can I do this I wonder?
db.SetExtensions(".bgs")

Chasing down the Create now.