Deciphering warnings

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Sep 23 12:13:28 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan and gang,

have a bit of a problem with the warnings file, which contains the
following lines:

Get Trigger : No trigger with name ChangeAttachmentCount
Get View : No view with name CheckDuplicates
Get SP : No SP with name PathSort
Get SP : No SP with name MailboxName

These are just about all Triggers, Views and Functions that I create.

1. What does it want to tell me? For instance the first trigger is
created when the database is created.
2. Would it be possible to add a date stamp to each line in the
warning? Then I have a much better chance to find out which line is
causing the warning.
3. When should I add WarningMode off in code? From experimenting just
now it seems directly after creating or opening.

Using Valentina 4.2, Realbasic 2009R2.1, Mac OS 10.5.8 on Mac Pro.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.