Encryption

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 10 19:04:25 CDT 2009

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your verbose post as well.

My path was:

C:\Documents and Settings\%user_name%\Local Settings\Application
Data\Valentina Studio Pro\vsPrefsDB\vsPrefsDB.xml

But

C:\Documents and Settings\%user_name%\Local Settings\Application
Data\Valentina Studio Pro

Doesn't contain any further content.

And vsPrefsDB.xml doesn't exist.

Thanks all the same as I'm sure your reply adds even more value to this
list,
   Baz

P.S.  I like my post to contain the full thread for ease of research.