crash at shockwave

Kirill Pekarov kirill_pekarov at valentina-db.com
Sat Sep 5 06:24:47 CDT 2009

> i use v4md 4.2 for windows with director 10.1 and valentina office server 4.2.
> now, it seems that I have the same problem I had posted on 16.06.09, but this time at shockwave:
> the statement getMedia() crash the browser with the alert:

Just check our example "Field_Media" as shockwave with V4MD 4.2. Work fine.

Please try run your project in director, and try to split line
"_global.g_o_dbCursor.field( w ).getMedia( l_o_medienDarsteller )"

to 3 lines:
curs = _global.g_o_dbCursor
fld = curs.field( w )
fld.getMedia( l_o_medienDarsteller )

may be problem is not in the getMedia() function.

Kirill Pekarov
Software Engineer Associate
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database