Trying to test.

Greg Olson-Hyde greg at hawkmount.com
Fri Sep 4 19:05:22 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to test my existing REALbasic app with Valentina.

I have "V4RB.rbx" in my "Plugins" folder.

I have placed the code from the v4rb tutorial into the Open event of
my app:

Valentina.Init( 10 * 1024 * 1024 )
This creates an error: "This method or property does not exist" with
"Valentina" highlighted. What is wrong?
Then on the "Valentina for REALbasic Registration" page it says to use:
Valentina.Init( 9*1024*1024, "MacSerial", "WinSerial", "LinuxSerial" )

I only have the (trial) serial for VStudio, not for v4rb - so I put
the following so it would run in 'demo' mode':

Valentina.Init( 9*1024*1024, "", "", "" )

I still get the same error.

I guess, as usual, I am missing something obvious - please help.

Cheers

Greg Olson-Hyde
Sydney Australia

2.8 GHz Quad-Core Mac Pro