Confused on Valentina pricing.

Greg Olson-Hyde greg at hawkmount.com
Thu Sep 3 18:47:51 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been going round and round the website trying to fully
understand the Valentina pricing - please help.

I am developing a non-networked (at the moment) shareware app on Mac
using REALbasic.

I wish to deploy on Mac and Win and possibly Linux depending on pricing.

What do I need to purchase? Studio Pro, SDK or something else?

Do I need a license for each deployment platform or just my Mac
development platform?

How much will it cost me?

I am sure this is on the web, but I can't find it - so my apologies in
advance!

Cheers

Greg Olson-Hyde
Sydney Australia