Importing Data and RecID

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 2 07:25:31 CDT 2009

Yes.

In Table Editor, for 2 tables linked by some LINK,
You will see 2 panes, Top and Bottom.

Select record in T1 pane by checkmark - first column - mouse click.
Then just do mouse click into check mark column of bottom pane to link
records.  Or unlink them.

That's the first I've read about this and the have never actually seen this
in action.
I'm just wondering if I've mucked up my data doing this unintentionally.

:P

PS the Link and Unlink commands are BinaryLinks