Blob compressing

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Oct 27 14:35:31 CDT 2009

Using the VBlob.DeleteData() function I can store some pictures, but
not all. I mean, it works with some of them and not for others (all
are small similar jpgs).
I can sometimes store a 4 pages PDF, but when I close the DB and open
it back all I get is an empty 4 pages PDF. Note that with the pictures
that work after closing and opening, the picture is still there. With
Excel file it never work. Sometimes I get a 'Error #627992 - Embedded
file "UNKNOWN" - EOF reached' error... well... as you can see, all
that seems totally random to me. I have tried to encode my file as
base64 first and decode it later, no change, I only get part of the
base64 code...

Stan