What version of Valentina

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Oct 20 11:20:34 CDT 2009

> I am only developing on the Mac with Revolution but if I ever
> release something I want it released on all platforms.  I
> have no intentions of releasing anything in the near future.

Hi JB,

Something else which is important to consider is that runrev.com doesn't
have all options. We don't sell upgrades through them.

If you want to deploy on all three platforms of Revolution (even if you are
developing on just one platform), then you should upgrade to the most recent
version of ADK+.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President