What version of Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 20 11:09:11 CDT 2009

On 10/20/09 4:43 PM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

Hi JB,

> Thanks for the quick reply.  I had no clue my only choice was
> to renew so that is a great help to know.

Well, you can pay for initial product :)
But this is more money.
I think this is not what you want :-)

> Now when you say platforms do I need one or more are you
> talking about developing or releasing?  In other words does
> it mean if I buy for one platform I can develop on one platform
> and release on all platforms or am I limited to releasing on
> the one platform as well as developing.

If you buy for one, then you can deploy to one only.
Because you will get only one serial for that platform.

> I am only developing on the Mac with Revolution but if I ever
> release something I want it released on all platforms.  I have
> no intentions of releasing anything in the near future.

So you need V4REV mac + win + linux,  I.e ADK+ option.

> With that in mind which would be my best solution?

And if reports then as I have point in prev letter

    "ADK+ & Reports", Renew,  $479