V4RB: 2008r2 to 2009r4

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Thu Nov 19 10:49:25 CST 2009

Hi,

my application is old and my last changes are now from 1,5 year ago. I worked with RB 2008r2 and V4RB 3.5.2.

Now I opened my app in RealBasic 2009r4 and got a lot of messages that all my Valentina-Constructores are old.

what do I have to do to fix this problem?

than I use Class method and have one class with following code

  // This constructor is for LOCAL database.

  // We call parent class Vdatabase.
  // Call constructor of parent class:
  VDatabase(inStorageType)

  TKategorieGruppen= new DBKategorieGruppen
  TFormularArten=new DBFormularArten
  TKontoArt= new DBKontoArt
  TKontoGruppen= new DBKontoGruppen
  TPersoenlich= new DBPersoenlich
  TWPArten=new DBWPArten
  TOnline= new DBOnline
  TMWSt= new DBMWSt
  TCurrencies=new DBCurrencies(self)
  //erst hier kann die Methode definiert werden
  //wird in V4RB2 nicht mehr benötigt
  ''TCurrencies.NValue.SetMethod("if(QuotationMode=1,(LastValue/10000)/QuotationUnit,1/((LastValue/10000)/QuotationUnit))")
  TMWStSatz=new DBMWStSatz(self)
  TSteuerfuchsfelder=new DBSteuerfuchsfelder(self)
  TKategorien= new DBKategorien(self)
  TKonten= new DBKonten(self)
  //wird in V4RB2 nicht mehr benötigt
  ''TKonten.HauptGegenKonto.SetTarget(TKonten,EVOnDelete.kSetNull)
  TDepotKonten=new DBDepotKonten(self)
  TSonstiges= new DBSonstiges(self)
  TBuchungen = new DBBuchungen(self)
  TDauerauftraege= new DBDauerauftraege(self)
  TMakroBuchungen= new DBMakroBuchungen(self)
  TAnzeige= new DBAnzeige
  TSteuerExport= new DBSteuerExport
  TMWStAnzeige= new DBMWSTAnzeige(self)
  TWP= new DBWP(self)
  TDepot= new DBDepot(self)

when I try to compile I get the error message

Code, Datenbank.Constructor, Zeile 5, This function has a return value which is to be used, VDatabase(inStorageType)

what is now the correct coding for a working solution?

thanks for help

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.5.2de / RB 2009r4/ Valentina 3.5.2
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de