Documentation for V4RB 4.3 (Reprised)

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sat Nov 14 13:26:26 CST 2009

Okay....

....I've found the wiki site and downloaded a PDF form of the Reference.

However, let me say THIS about using wiki as a means of documenting
things.

It's okay for one level and, in my honest opinion, ONE LEVEL ONLY. I
find drilling down to get at ALL the details as bad as trying to find
out what my state legislators are doing when they are in session.
We're talking about 5 minutes to find one item of data on how my state
representative voted on a particular bill. And that's just ONE vote on
ONE bill. In other words it's too cumbersome to be effective.

Is there a PDF form of all the fascinating information relating to Way
to Learn Valentina?