Documentation for V4RB 4.3

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sat Nov 14 06:35:10 CST 2009

Got it. Thanks!

Now for the follow-on question:

Once upon a time there was something called Vantage or some such. A
tool that could look into and modify Valentina databases. It was
somewhat handy, albeit it had 'issues'. Is it still out there
somewhere? Or has this Valentina Studio taken its place?

If the latter, how come my MacBook Pro, running Snow Leopard (10.6.1)
won't open the dmg files?

Regards,

Chuck