list of error codes

itFred fred at megabien.net
Fri Nov 13 10:35:01 CST 2009

Hi, I've justupdated a 1.0 standalone version to 4.0 with v4rb and
delivered the app to my client.
Everything works fine (womm) here but not at the clients.
He gets an error 627971.
Where can these errors be found nowadays?

the warning log shows
��G e t T a b l e : N o t a b l e w i t h n a m e n a n c y S c h e d u
l e T e m pI n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e =
2I n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e = 3I n c r
e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e = 4I n c r e a s e M
a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e = 5I n c r e a s e M a p S i z
e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e = 6I n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g
m e n t M a p s i z e = 7I n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M
a p s i z e = 8I n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z
e = 9I n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e = 1 0I
n c r e a s e M a p S i z e : S e g m e n t M a p s i z e = 1 1

Also I moved the vcomponents content to his machine that included
libvclient_fat_release.dylib
libvkernel_fat_release.dylib
libvreport_fat_release.dylib
libwx_mac.dylib
libvshared_fat_release.dylib
vresources (folder)
VSDK.framework(folder)

I'm still running 10.4.11 and he's on 10.5.8

pointers will be appreciated
thanks
Fred

--