Cocoa support

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 19 12:48:39 CDT 2009

On 5/19/09 8:42 PM, "Trausti Thor Johannsson" <tj at quarksbar.net> wrote:

Hi Trausti,

> I am quite interested in testing Valentina on Cocoa.  But I can't find any
> information on the wiki.

> So
>
> Can I make a standalone app on the iPhone ?

Then you are interested not so much in Cocoa (V4CC),
How in iPhone (iV4CC)

ANSWER:
    right now we have only VCLIENT to be ported to iPhone.
    so you can access a Valentina Server from iPhone.

Yes, we planning port VKERNEL also.
Actually this step is the same as port to Snow Leopard, what means remove
dependency on Carbon LIB.

> Where can I get a demo app or instruction step by step on how to create a very
> simple cocoa app ?

So Cocoa or iPhone? :)