Having has problems with alias

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Mar 31 18:15:37 CDT 2009

> > The website really has me confused. Is Billet or Mantis to
> be used for
> > support tickets???
>
> No, you can report into Mantis everything for free.
>
> Paid Support Tickets are for cases described on that support page.

Hi Trixi,

If you come across what you are sure is a bug, just log into MANTIS and file
it.

The Support Ticket system is for two things:

1. Customer Service Issues
2. Paid for Support inquiries

We are offering now paid for support that works out in $50/incidents and
$50/hour increments. Anything over a developer day should be handled by
contract. But this is a good way to get your own code sorted out and
optimized by a Valentina engineer if you aren't quite sure what's the best
tactic.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President