V4MD and D11.5 -- SWITCH to D11 and V4Md UB ASAP. BECAUSE ...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Mar 29 05:00:20 CDT 2009

On 3/28/09 11:23 PM, "Sean Wilson" <sean at mixed-messages.co.nz> wrote:

>> Is V4MD "100% OK" for d11.5 (mac and pc) ?
>
> There were no changes in the XDK, so barring any internal version
> checking the xtra might do if you test it and it runs then you're good
> to go.

In fact guys, D11 + V4MD UB now is much better choice than
    D10 + V4MD Carbon

Because Carbon V4MD we do with CodeWarrior -- old, 5 years ago deprecated
compiler.

With each new upgrade of OSX CodeWarrior works worse and worse. :-(
It hangs now on debugging and so on,

In the same time V4MD UB -- follow our main branch of MAC products.
It is build with XCODE like all other Valentina products.
So it is tested much better now.

PLUS

V4MD UB - support Valentina Reports

But V4MD/V4RB Carbon do not

Each day I think -- its time deprecate
    a) V4RB Carbon this is okay -- RB is 3 years already as UB
    b) V4MD Carbon -- but not yet -- many users yet not switched to D11

Do switch :-)