[V4RB] Problems migrating to Valentina 4

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Mar 12 13:00:40 CDT 2009

On 3/12/09 4:59 PM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:

>> I do not catch.
>>
>>    File "/indynamic.dat" is not open
>>
>> Where you see this string?
>
> In Valentina Studio and our own software. I shortened the path i my
> previous mail, the full error is.
> Kernel error: 0x59505. File "/Library/VServer_Office/databases/
> indynamic.dat" is not open.

>> Tell us please your configuration?
>>    ADK OS server
>
> V4RB, Mac OS X 10.5.6.

AND Valentina Office Server ?

You have install new Valentina Office Server 4.x ?

* Please check that /Library/StartupItems/VSever_Office folder do NOT
present now on your computer.

* indynamic.dat  this is file from your database ?
    it present in folder?

* what show LOG file of VSERVER?
    set in the ini VErboseLEvel = 3  for now to see more messages.