Valentina Store

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Mar 8 08:05:12 CDT 2009

Hi,

the new store really needs some improvements:

- After putting something into the cart it was empty.
- After logging in I was able to put something into the shopping cart.
- Where the hell is the shopping cart? That really wasn't obvious.
- Okay, off to payment, which went okay.
- Got a confirmation mail, but where is the serial?
- Got another conformation mail later, which makes me gnash my teeth:
in Germany I get an invoice and need to pay per bank transferral.
Please tell me what I want if I say ”pay per credit card".
- And still no serial number.

Sigh...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.