AW: AW: still problems with Vista virtualizing my db

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 3 11:49:51 CST 2009

Hi Thorsten,
btw. I'm a man, so TiemO :)

uff, you are right - I don't liked to hear your ideas :(

My setup is made with innosetup - which works fine with Vista. But my
updates are online updates of single files by my own app. So this is
obviously where I am passing the wants and needs of Vista, and I am really
not that system technician to dig into all these Vista needs to create a
Vista compatible updater. Grrr.

But what Doug posted with CACLS, sounds very interesting, perhaps I should
give it a try...

Thanks for showing me a hint
Tiemo