Tutorials

Till Bandi tbandi at swissonline.ch
Sun Jun 21 13:40:01 CDT 2009

I am trying to find my way through the tutorials. In the VStudio PRO
Tutorial  Subreports I got stuck in step "Create Query on Orders". On
the mac the dialogs are a little bit different from the windows
tutorial but until here I have found my way. But when adding the
"select * from tblOrder where fldCustomerPtr =" and then try to edit
parameters, I don't have the option to set "CustomerRecID". Is there
something missing in the tutorial or am I doing something wrong?

Till