Deployment Windows

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:11:05 CDT 2009

Hello,

Ruslan: OK, there are no genuine db files, right, what I wanted to
say, the example.rev is not include within the Mac download file...

Bill: Why does it work on Windows? I don't know, I missed previously a
list of necessary files so it was again a game of trial and error... a
time wasting gaming but finally it works. The problem seems to be
either content or position of external.txt files. So I made a safe
copy of "My Revolution" directory... If you run into problems drop me
a line, I'll send you a copy of it by separate mail.

I was working with an own Revolution copy on Windows and did not try
compilation an Mac for both platforms. For compilation and Windows
fine tuning I copied myapp.rev file to the Windows environment.