AW: ACCESS_DENIED

Tonigs, Nils ntonigs at ukaachen.de
Tue Jun 9 08:52:43 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,

> You cannot use V4MD with Valentina Free Server

OK. But I also tried to connect the free VServer 3.5.2 with Valentina Studio 3.5.2 and I set the user and password to the default "sa".

These tests failed too!
The error messages are the same!

The alerts from valentine studio and the errors that I found in the server logfile are the same.

> Vserver Free contains only VPHP and VRUBY special build clients for use.
>
> With V4MD you can use Valentina Office Server -- and use DEMO license from
> our site, which works non stop the whole month. Then download next month
> demo license.

In the case that I have to use the office server: the actual version to download is 4.1 (the demo-license too).

Can I use v4md 3.5.2 with Valentina Office Server 4.1 ?
Can I use Valentina Studio 3.5.2 with Valentina Office Server 4.1 ?

>> I?m using V4md 3.5.2
>>
>> After the installation of the free valentine server 3.5.2, I use the lingo
>> demo-script "VServer" with a changed host-property and the default user and
>> password on a second computer.
>> I also tried to connect with valentine studio.
>>
>> In both cases the error message is "ERR_CONNECTION_ACCESS_DENIED".
>>
>> Any idea or hint WHAT reject the sys admin?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Nils Tonigs

Best regards

Nils Tonigs