Runtime, database connection

Peter Malecki pemalecki at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 8 12:50:57 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,
OK :-) the magic word is deployment! Sorry! Here my steps on the Mac:
<http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rev:manual:deployment:macos_x_ub>
and on Winows:
<http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rev:manual:deployment:macos_x_ub>

I changed the content of vComponents manually, no success. Too, I
tried to find the right place for dbvalentina2 or the v4rev.bundle, no
success

The db-bundle and db External were not copied in both Revolution
modes: Search for required or advanced options.

I bought ADK, Studio and serials for Mac, Win and Linux. Mac OS X
10.4; Win XP, latest versions and service packs.

I think its very easy to solve, please give me an idea what I have to
copy to which location.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM, william
humphrey<bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:
> I'm glad you asked this question. Please when you figure out a clear step by
> step easy way to compile your RunRev application using Valentina let me know
> which instructions you followed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter Malecki

cd-rom-produktion