Reading a database from multiple threads

Thomas Flemming tf at ttqv.com
Mon Jun 1 02:18:41 CDT 2009

Good Morning,

>>> You mean the db is running on a VServer or using a local file?
>>>
>> Its just a local file and each thread has its own IVDatabase-object
>> open to
>> the same file.
>

 > No, it is not possible to do -
*shocked*

> you can't e.g. open the db in VSudio
> AND debug the app

But this I'm doing here. While my app is debugging, I have the same vdb open
in VStudio. Maybe we misunderstood the problem?

Its actually just a multi-user scenario, so multiple access to a single vdb at
the same time.
This even works with old MS Access 97, which I'm using until now.

So please tell me what I must do for a proper multi-user setup.

Tom

--
**   Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Flemming
**   mail  tf at ttqv.com