Rename field

jda jda at his.com
Sat Jul 25 09:13:56 CDT 2009

Hi Ruslan,

I can't use V4RB because one of my field, named "pages", now conflicts
with a reserved word.

I have tried several things, to work around this, one is to rename the
field "thepages". From the docs it looks like this should work:

call vdb.SQLExecute("ALTER table thereferences CHANGE pages thepages
Text(128)")

But this throws an exception (identifier "pages" does not exist).

When I open the db in VStudio, I see that "pages" has been removed,
and thepages has been created. Why the exception? What is the correct
syntax (and how do I preserve NULLABLE and IndexByWord)?

Thanks,

Jon