AGAIN about Warning Mode

jda jda at his.com
Fri Jul 17 09:29:56 CDT 2009

>On Friday, July 17, 2009 ruslan at paradigmasoft.com (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:
>
>>This is why we think that Warnings should be ON on default in engine, and
>  >for DEPLOYMENT developer can easy disable them ...

Hi Ruslan,

I agree with this. And I reiterate a feature request I made on Mantis
-- include the database name in th warning report. I work with 2-4
Valentina databases open at once, and it's often difficult to
determine which database had the problem. Moreover, I often don't
notice the warning file right away, and I may have opened/closed
databases in a session. Including the name (in the name of the
warning file, even) would make things much clearer.

Jon