V4RB Field_Picture

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Wed Jul 15 16:36:42 CDT 2009

Sorry for the false alarm.  Both examples do work.  The SQL_way example is not a problem because it automatically creates the db in the same folder as the project that contains the picture.

The API_way example will work if you select to create the db in the same folder as the pictures.  In my first attempt, I chose a different folder on my hard drive.

I was paying so much attention to the calls related to VPicture, I didn't see the obvious.  Sorry for the wasted bandwidth...

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ  - USA
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/