Rich text support in VAdmin and V4MD?

Panagiotis Apostolellis takis73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:47:13 CST 2009

Hi all and thanks for the responses, but I am quite new to Valentina and
can't really follow you!

Ruslan, what do you mean by using API methods? What do these methods do and
how are they used? Do you have any resources I can read?

Bart and Sean, thanks for the feedback, but the problem is that someone else
is filling the DB using the Valentina Studio, which as far as I know cannot
import rtf files. Thus, I need a way to be able to format this kind of text
while inside the Valentina Studio, so when I do the import using
Valentina/SQLSelect commands I can format the text accordingly and present
it on Stage. Sorry, if I confused you by using the VAdmin on the subject
line, but I initially thought it's the same thing with VStudio, which
obviously isn't. The tool we are using for importing the data in the DB is
the Valentina Studio.

Now that I clarified things, could someone be more specific on a proposed
solution? (be slow on the Valentina side, but Director is something I can
handle pretty well).

Thanks again for the feedback.