Rich text support in VAdmin and V4MD?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Thu Jan 22 08:25:42 CST 2009

Recalling my director days, you can store richtext in director and the
ask for the html of that member. This produces something that can be
stored in a valentina varchar(provinding it is big enough) or a text
field.
Restoring means having retrieving the field from the db and then 'set
mymember.html = the_retrieved_db_text'.

Mind you I stopped at Director 8

Bart