Rich text support in VAdmin and V4MD?

Panagiotis Apostolellis takis73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:40:39 CST 2009

Thanks for the feedback to everyone.

However, you need to be a little more detailed! What kind of information
should I store into the binary fields? Something like tags for the relative
TEXT field?

E.g. Say I have the sentence "This is a wonderful support list for
Valentina" and I want the word Valentina to be bold and italics. What kind
of data should the second (binary) field hold?

Is this actually the only and fastest way? I suppose whatever data this
second field will hold, means that I have to parse within Director and
format the text accordingly. How fast can that be with loooong (more than 2
A4 pages) text fields? Not to mention the hassle for typing these tags for
such longs texts in the second fields!

Maybe I misunderstood something here???

Thanx.