Setting Double Precision and Scale change database method results

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Jan 16 12:52:57 CST 2009

Hi,

Nothing in the warning log. Yes, I use the Class way. The field I
change its scale is actually the same I try to read later.
Note that the problem doesn't affect VCursors, only when selecting a
record and getting the value directly from the table field.
I have tried with several databases, same effect on all but as soon as
I close and reopen the problem disappears.

Stan