Problem with b12 and RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 14 03:32:56 CST 2009

On 1/14/09 11:26 AM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Also is it normal that then VSDK.framework folder includes aliases?

Yes, this is normal for framework.

If you check they point INSDIE of framework

> That will work where Valentina is installed but not where it is not...
> actually I don't know what are those files for.

VSDK.framework -- this is the whole v1 engine.
You do not use it now, so it also not affect you.

It present here only for people who need Convert_1_2() method

> I have copied those two libraries to the package but it changes
> nothing. The application on the clean computer continue to show wrong
> query results. Is it enough to just copy those libraries manually?

Simply copy will not work in any case,

Script yet do install_path for them as you can see

I will prepare new script asap, but I do not think that problem is here.
But who know ...