Problem with b12 and RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 14 00:42:43 CST 2009

On 1/14/09 2:19 AM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

So far no ideas.
Nothing special with swdish.

** Works on DEVELOPMENT computer, but not works on clean comp.
    Sounds like inside of .app  are not right dylibs.
    you can try discover this if open .app package and compare
    vcomponents inside of it to /usr/local/lib/vcomponents

    But I wonder how this can be.
    if you DEV computer works fine, it have right dylibs.

** XML Dump
    You mean Valentina's native XML dump/load?

** your app works locally without VSERVER ...