Correlated Subquery

Fabian Eschrich info at faesch.de
Tue Feb 24 07:09:06 CST 2009

Hi,

yesterday I read something in the wiki that correlated subqueries are allowed now and I saw an example. But I cannot find it anymore.

I want to to use something like

select
addresses.id as AID,addresses.type,addresses.searchcode,addresses.customernumber,
(select sum(amount) from accounting where addressid = AID)

from addresses

to replace my current join query:

select
sum(amount) as amount,min(addresses.id) as id,min(addresses.type) as type,min(searchcode) as searchcode,,min(customernumber) as customernumber
from accounting
left outer join addresses on accounting.addressid = addresses.id

group by accounting.addressid

Should'nt this work with valentina 4?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kindly regards,

Fabian Eschrich
FAESCH Software

info at faesch.de

Fon:     +49 (0)37206 889293